CYPHER 3.5 - Online Multiplayer Platform Shooter
To start this P2P download, you have to install a BitTorrent client like Vuze.
Total size: 593.78 kilobyte
Added: 651 days ago by Soenneker
Last updated: 49 minutes ago
The Official Free Online Multiplayer Hacking Platform Shooter
Strategy, tactics, and fast decision making are all needed in this incredibly intense game. CYPHER was constructed in a way that allows for enormous amounts of skill. This gives users a rich experience, but does require learning the fundamentals. A Capture the Flag dynamic is applied to this interesting, complex and dangerous environment. CYPHER is unique as it was built from the ground up to support cooperation as well as competition with others in real-time. A free chat and game network with dedicated servers provide for solid gaming. CYPHER features an automatic updating system that distributes the very latest version to all the players seamlessly as the game is developed.
- Free online lobby network that provides for chat and game matchmaking.
- Increase your hacking skills and strength as you level your Agent with completed online missions.
- Leaderboards display the top players across the globe.
- Automatic updating system so players always have the latest version.
- Jetpacks, Lasers, Blasters, Plasma’s, Detonators, and heath packs are just a few of the many tools your Agent can utilize.
- Entirely open environment with endless possibilities for strategy, teamwork, and sabotage.
- Controls are highly intuitive and precise, giving players the opportunity to employ skill on a massive scale.
- Unique maps that can support players in any arrangement of teams or FFA.
- Integrated exception reporting system to give developers bug reports on the fly.
The plot of CYPHER is the overthrow of the tyrannical Martian government. In the not-too-distant future, colonization of Mars has been completed and the new government is being influenced by evil corporations. These organizations are rife with corruption and greed. The populace seems to not notice or care, lulled into a false sense of complacency by the media as their freedoms are stripped from them. From the darkness, a collection of underground computer hackers emerges to find valuable secret information which can lead to the downfall of the destructive forces that have taken over the planet. YOU are one such hacker, bent on revenge and justice, trying to bring about that change.
Throughout the civilian world are public-access terminals. Using a special device, you are able to hack into secured networks and steal secrets from the government. They will try to stop you at every turn, killing anyone they track down carrying their secrets with their murderous orbital satellites. Competing agents, out to make a name for themselves or representing different agencies, will also attempt to kill you to slow you down or profit off your hard work. Working alone, or in covert teams, with a host of technology on your side, you are able to overcome these challenges, collecting data you will be able to one day use and open the eyes of all civilians and expose the lies of those in power.
Download CYPHER (V, 7, 8, 10)
June 14, 2015
- New in-game character leveling system.
- Game-wide spritesheet implementation complete. Approximately 4000 images moved to 18.
- New slim installer and updater applications.
- Total network refactorization.
- Migrated from .NET 4.0 Client Profile to .NET 4.5.1 Framework.
- Content management system redone and sprite drawing optimizations.
- Audio and network libraries updated.
- UI engine rework; screen management included.
- New backend foundation that is shared between all projects resulting in much smaller executables.
- New fonts added, font drawing is much cleaner and displays better.
- New change team interface in the game lobby.
- Rockets added.
- Teleporters added.
- Flare item added.
- Air vents added to all maps.
- Detonator and general bomb fixes.
- Hacking/Secret orb shader work.
- Agent reconstruct now more fluid.
- Agent firing while jetpacking/on ladder/in air fixes.
- Minimap drawing bugs.
- All game textures are now sized to powers of 2, fixing problems with older graphics cards.
- Forgot password added to login screen.
- Memory leaks fixed when exiting a game.
- Terminal/Secret progression fixes.
- Disconnect messages correctly displayed on all network screens.
- Full screen switching while in a map could sometimes cause a hang or crash.
- Windows Installer framework missing fix.
- Offline playing randomizes maps.
- Agent profile exception fixes.
- Server stability.
- Background screen exception fix.
- Mouse over UI controls fixes.
- Textbox UI fixes.